Ad. Board

Sunday 3 November 2013

Don't Do This Mistake #2

I love my work too much so I will work more and more!  My team not have the capability to do the business as I do! My business will not live if I take a vacation! So I will not take a vacation, be careful about what you trying to do. This is a formula for disaster.

Do you plan to do everything by yourself, what about vacations?  No plans done for rest? If you don't plan for your vacations please do it right now.

Why you need a vacation?

There are many vacation benefits; I will list a few of them below:

1-      Improve your mental skills.
2-      Reduce stress.
3-      Improve your physical health.
4-      Check your employee skills.
5-      Test what your leave effect on the business.


Do a favor for yourself, family, and business and take some time off. Really you need this do not try to burn yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment