Ad. Board

Friday 11 April 2014

IT people is always right?

My professional career path gives me the chance to think about this question "IT people is always right?", IT people think most of time they have the power to put them in winner side and giving them the permission to be right always.
I worked for many years always I faced a conflict between the  IT and Business, my role as IT Manager gave me  the chance to be in the IT side but as a professional IT Manager I should keep the business satisfy and some time say for business "Yes, you are right", cause they know what is the business need more than IT,  when we think like this we will enhance our relationship as IT people with the Business people.

When you plan to build a success IT organization you should work to enable the needs of the business, remember you have to support business to deliver mission and to help the business to enable vision not fighting the business once you think like that you put your foot on the success way of your IT organization.

make sure the business is part of your success plan your support to the business one of the success keys  for your IT Organization.


My answer now is clear about the question "IT people  is always Right?" is of course "No".

No comments:

Post a Comment